Why a student or parent chooses VSC. VSC MEDICAL-IIT-JEE over other institutes:
- Strict administration with discipline, not only for students but also for teachers & admin staff
- Highly qualified and trained teachers. We hire top quality teachers from market. Each and every candidate for teaching is selected through a rigorous process, where we first take a written test, followed by demonstration lecture with HOD and then final personal interview with the Managing Director.
- We prepare the students for their school boards as well as entrance exams like, AIIMS, IIT-JEE, NEET, NISER, KVPY and other national level entrance examinations.
- Exhaustive, relevant and original study material and Test papers, which are designed to the correct pattern and approved syllabus by institute’s teachers
- Learning and competitive environment at VSC provide the necessary edge & exposure to students.
- Regular exams and timely publication of results play a vital role in the development of a student.
- Special tutorial classes to discuss doubts of students. This helps a lot in uplifting the knowledge levels of weak & shy students.
- Analysis of the results in the tests with the student as well as parents make the student more efficient.
- Strategically located centre for convenience of students & parents.
- Brilliant initiative like online tests, attendance reporting and test score reporting through SMS, email etc’
Special Features of the Institute
- Well planned program of teaching and highly competitive environment.
- The courses are completed to the satisfaction of students and well in time. Sufficient time is slotted for making revisions, conduction of tests and doubt solving sessions.
- Regular tests and their discussion is conducted so as to clarify any doubt left in the mind of students.
- Regular feedback from students is taken to increase their level of satisfaction.
- Monthly performance and attendance report is mailed for the reference of parents.
- Transport facility is available for students.
- The courses are designed in such a way that study material is self-sufficient for the students and they do not have to look for any other study material for the purpose of Medical and Engineering Entrance preparation.
- Adequate library facility for reading is provided to the students so that they can consult books, whenever they find free time.